Thursday, July 30, 2009

Always, Sometimes, Never

Saw this on another blog and thought it was cute!


I ALWAYS

love drinkin' a coke

love seeing Jeremy walk through the door

enjoy sleeping in

am up for shopping

love baking

get excited to travel

love a clean house

drive over the speed limit

love reading a magazine by the pool

have been a fan of hearts

want to be more like Jesus

think time flies too fast

like a cute, quality pair of shoes

like to play games with family and friends

use my daily planner



I SOMETIMES

forget to be thankful

miss Jake when he's napping

like to eat out

wish we had an upstairs to keep Jake's toys out of sight

use coupons

wish that we could travel more

want Jake to stay this age forever

(usually) have an opinion and something to say

love my alone/me time (what little there is)

think about my Daddy Joe and miss him so much

take too many pictures (guess who they're of?)

talk too much

let my closet get out of control messy

want more than 3 kids



I NEVER

want to miss anything my Jakey does

try to hurt anyone's feelings

want to go back to work, as long as I have young kids

am ready to wake up (even if it's 9:30, like it was today)

want anything to harm those I love

get bored

like to see a fight

drink enough water

like to sleep without a fan

go to bed before Jeremy

have been so happy

care how things work, just want them to work

am cheap, I like the best of the best (which is not always good)

pass up a roller coaster ride

want to take for granted the richly blessed life I live



(Check back for pics from our Port A/Sea World trip soon!!)

2 comments:

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

CUTE POST, girl I have so much catching up to do..my link for your page was wrong..and it finally came to me, to click on your picture and VOILA, here you are.

Sarah said...

So true of you and also so many of these of me! Loved reading it!