Sunday, July 12, 2009

6 Years...(well actually 12)!!!

one of our first pics together...1997- Mission Trip to the Bahamas

1999 -Dating 2 years, Jeremy was at A&M, I was in HS!


My Sr Prom- I loved that pink dress! :) 2000


A&M football game!

In front of Kyle Field w/our first child, Sadie!


Ring Dance!




Our Wedding Day-July 12, 2003 -Perfect!



Honeymoon!


First Christmas as a married couple!

Port Aransas '05


Kemah Boardwalk '06
Cozumel '07

Thanksgiving '07!
January '08


So blessed to have known my sweet husband for almost half of my life! He is my best friend and I wouldn't choose any other to spend this life with. Can't believe it's been a year exactly since we were in Hawaii celebrating five years. Time has especially flown this past year! Now we have Jakey and we have never been happier! Happy Anniversary, Jeremy. I love you with all my heart!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

I loved the blast from the past pictures :)

Kayla said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary! (a little late! ) :)

The Brays said...

I didn't realize that ya'll got married the same year we did, a week apart. Happy A!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Oh, great pictures...especially the one where he is at A&M and you are in HS...Happy (late) Anniversary.