Monday, July 20, 2009

Dear Jakey,

SLOW DOWN!!!!


The past couple of weeks you've become so independent. You're growing up way too fast!

At 6 months you've:



been holding your own bottle






getting up on all fours/scooting/beginning stages of crawling-oh no! haha




have a little tooth and the one next to it coming in also!




trying to feed yourself




again...making sure Daddy gets your food in quickly! :)




and sitting like a pro is old news now! you look like such a big boy!




BUT...you'll always be my SWEET



BABY BOY!


I love you always, unconditionally. I can't imagine my life without you, precious boy.

3 comments:

Nikki and Brian said...

That is so sweet! It makes me want a baby boy even more than I already do! I love it!!!

Jessica said...

Don't wish him to slow down, every day is better and better - YOU KNOW IT!!! :) I love the pic of him holding his new tooth! He looks soooo cute!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

They grow too fast..I have been YELLING at mine to just STOP!! Darren is about 5'3" now...*tears*