Monday, October 27, 2008

Shower #2!!!

Getting my corsage pinned - they were beautiful!


Family- Mom, me, Haley, Lissa, Gran

Mom, me, Mother in Law Velta


Hostesses (Janice, Jess, Jenn, Christina, Rachel, Lorene, Laurie, Juli, Steph



Adorable cake!



Food Table


Drinks and adorable water bottles

Puppy rocker- I love it!!! (Hostess gift!)



Sign in table and framed invite


settling in before the shower



friends


Kinley and her Grandma (Jess' mom was in town!)



All those gifts!



Some of the guests arriving


Yesterday was my Woodland Oaks Church shower. It was very fun! Jake got so much stuff that it took two SUVs to get the gifts home, and once they were in his room you couldn't move! The generosity and thoughtfulness of everyone was amazing and overwhelming!
The food was delicious, the decorations adorable. And, my hostesses got me the cutest hostess gift ever! :) I absolutely LOVE it. It was such a fun time! Thank You guys!

post signature


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey girl! Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower; I was out of town. I tried to send you an email to let you know. Anyway, I do have a gift for you, so let me know when you're available and I will stop by@

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you got lots of things for the little guy. Where did you get that dress?! I love it - pregnancy or not :)

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Looks like a lovely shower! How fun!