Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shower Time!!

The hostesses with me (Leah, Jenn, me, Jess, Rachel)


Drink table




Cupcakes- adorable and oh so yummy!!!



Puppy and name sugar cookies - cute homemade creations by Jess



Sign in table - very pretty!



Some of the guests
Leah holding baby Ayla and Jenn sitting next to her

Opening all of my adorable gifts!!! :)



Well, I had my first of two showers today and it was an absolute blast. I had friends come from Austin, College Station, San Marcos, Downtown and from just down the street! Jake got so many adorable things and everything was perfect. After Jeremy saw everything he got he said, "We've got some wonderful friends!" I couldn't have said it better myself...except for maybe adding family in there, too. We got our diaper genie, pack n play, toys, books, clothes, diapers, wipes, blankets, burp rags, pacifiers, changing pad and tons of other fun stuff. I had so much fun putting everything away.


Thanks to Jess, Rachel, Leah, and Jenn (hostesses) and also all of my guests for such a magnificent day! :)




post signature

3 comments:

Irma and Koby said...

I'm so glad I was able to make it and I'd also like to tip my hat to your hostesses...it was a beautiful shower!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't make it! Everything looked wonderful. I hope you get everything you all will need.

danette

Stephanie said...

That looks like a wonderful shower. I'm sorry I could not make it there. I love the cupcakes!