Me and my girl
Which is bigger? My belly or the pumpkin?
Kinley wondering why I'm taking so many pics of her
On Sunday afternoon Jessica, Kinley, Rachel, Taylor and I went to the Pumpkin patch right by my house. The girls were so cute and it was such a fun place to take pictures. I can't wait to take our little guy next year...he'll be about 10 months old by then. Crazy!


3 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE the pumpkin belly pictures!! Too cute! You look great by the way! Can't wait to see that precious little boy--its getting close now!
Adorable pictures lady! You look great! Next year will be so much fun with your little one.
I need to take the boy and the girl to the PATCH!
Get that picture of me and Kinley off of there - it is horrible!!! THe pic with her 2nd Momma was pleanty good, we didn't need the one with me!
On another note, the afternoon was tons of fun! Thanks for coming along with little Jake!
Post a Comment