Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The cutest baby boy ever!

The sweetest little face ever ( this is one of my favorites)
Stretching with his hands behind his head (that's his elbow by his forehead)


Already pudgy

Sweet little (big) feet crossed

Profile with the cord right in front of his face

What a temper (look at that crinkled forehead and furrowed brow)! The tech was picking and prodding and we were laughing at the faces he was making! Jeremy says that he had Mama's temper.


This afternoon we had our 3D ultrasound, one day shy of 28wks. The tech kept saying how he was so cute and had such adorable and well developed features for his 'age'. She said he is so cute and he's just now beginning the filling out stage, so he'll just keep getting cuter. She was supposed to take 2 color and 6 black and white pictures and ended up taking 13 color and 17 black and white- she claimed that he was too cute not to and in the perfect position and that we should hide our films so she wouldn't get in trouble for taking so many! :)
I am so thankful he looks so healthy and CANNOT wait to hold him!

post signature

8 comments:

Starr said...

My nephew is PERFECT:)

Kayla said...

He looks great! Can't wait to see the pictures of him "outside of you" soon! :)

Stephanie said...

So cute!! I'm jealous you got so many prints!

Anonymous said...

I had to get to the third photo before I figured out what I was looking at in the first! Just me I guess... very cute though. I am amazed at how clear they all look. I bet when he comes out we'll be able to say, haven't I seen you somewhere before? ;)

danette

Jessica said...

These are some of the clearest 3-Ds I've ever seen! I'm so glad you guys had so much fun, you deserved a GREAT experience!

Jessie said...

He is SO CUTE! I had fun on Thursday night and am looking forward to hanging out again this Thursday!

Unknown said...

So amazing. It blows me away every time I see these kinds of pics. We didn't get to experience this scientific wonder with our three kiddos.

Andrea said...

I love those pictures! He looks so cute! I updated my blog per your request. Sorry there's not much to report!! I miss you all so much!