Friday, August 8, 2008

Jake's Room and Wardrobe (Phase One)

Crib! (with new chocolate, yellow, and blue bedding)
This is the yellow accent wall

Dresser/hutch combo- I love it! (the blue isn't actually that bright...the flash just makes it appear that way)
Puppies! (Our theme)

Walls are painted!


A few of Jake's new clothes
Jake's swim suit and hat for next spring/summer. The very first thing I bought him (from my fav store Janie and Jack)
(My photoeditor wouldn't read my pics so I couldn't rotate them)
(the above is just a sampling of his wardrobe so far)
~sorry they're blurry I accidentally had our camera on the landscape setting during these photos

And because you have requested...the 20 wk belly shots :)
(Taken around 6am this morning)



post signature

7 comments:

Krista said...

Everything is looking great! I'm sure you can't wait for him to get here!!!

Sarah said...

It looks great,Amanda! I love the little boy clothes too...I should be sending some your way...I bought a few (too many) at the beginning of this pregnancy thinking I was having a boy! haha!

Kayla said...

You look fantastic! :)

GGma said...

Jake's room looks great and so do you. Love the little boys clothes. I don't get to shop for many of those. ;-)

Doziers said...

I LOOOOOOVE Jakey's room (no don't wrry, I won't call him Jakey to his face!) I love ths puppy theme, and your little belly is so precious! Did you get p.o.'ed at Daddy Jeremy in the last pic? haha just kidding!

Grandma said...

I was excited to see the picture of you. You look so cute. Sorry we missed you guys when we were there to visit. Can't wait to see Kinley's "new friend".

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

OMG, you look so cute..you are hardly showing but too cute girlie. Arrgh...I can't be there to see the daily/weekly/monthly progress.

Love the puppies theme..so you and J.

Miss ya!