Friday, August 1, 2008

It's a BOY!!!

We are so excited that we will be welcoming a baby boy in December. We are right on target for our due date and it was so fun getting to feel and see him moving around. He did the cutest things. He would hold his hands up in front of his face and it looked like he was just looking at them. At one point I was laying back with my hands folded behind my head and the lady doing the ultrasound was laughing that he had his hands folded behind his head too- he was just chillin.



We have already gotten a start on the nursery (Daddy is painting it right now). I have a feeling it'll be almost completed by Sunday. If you know me, that is not a surprise. We have decided to go with chocolate brown, blue, and light yellow and the theme is puppies. We have found some very cute things! I can't wait for him to be in his room and in our home. Only a few more months!



Now we get to register, look forward to showers, shop, decorate, and finalize his name. Although, I'm pretty sure it is final... :) It's just hard writing it down on here and announcing it because it seems so permanent. I will let you all know soon. :)



I am still feeling great. Baby boy has been very good to me. This past week he has been moving and shaking. Mostly it just tickles and is a very neat feeling. During the ultrasound she was prodding him, trying to get him to move and he was punching back hard. It was so funny. I have still never thrown up or felt bad and have only gained 6lbs so far. I eat like a pig because I feel so good so I was pleasantly surprised when the Dr said I could've gained 10-13 by now.



I will be sure to post ultrasound pics, nursery pics and pics of his new wardrobe very soon.
So exciting!!!! :)



post signature

10 comments:

Jessie said...

Yea! Congrats!

Matthew, Nikki, Luke and Lily said...

I am so excited for you! I've been checking your blog like, three times a day waiting for it to be posted. Little boys are so wonderful. I can't wait to see pictures!

Sarah said...

YAY!!!! You will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being the mommy of a little boy--you will have a constant admirer and "boyfriend." You will be a GREAT, GREAT mom of a boy too. I'm so excited for you!!!

Jenn said...

Oh! A little boy!!! I am so excited for you, and I can't wait to see the nursery! Congrats!

The Oliverios said...

Yay! We are so happy for you guys!! Boys are wonderful!!!! :)

Irma and Koby said...

Oooohhhh...a BOY!! Is it out of fashion to arrange marriages these days? I can see it now, "Weatherford-Worley"! Hahaha, just kidding. I'm so happy for you and Jeremy. I'll have to start shopping for baby boy gifts.
Love and miss you!

Kayla said...

Well, my prediction was wrong! :) Congrats on the boy! Glad to hear you are feeling well!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on the BLUE!! Such a blessing :) I cannot wait to see all the pictures of the nursery and the planning. Very exciting!!

Jessica said...

Hey now... tell Irma to lay off, I'm thinking "Coleman-Worley" - hehhehe! We are so exciting to finally know HE will be here in December. Your furniture is amazing, I can't wait to see everything together! - I'm coming over tonight!

Starr said...

I want to see the room! I need to bring over my items for my nephew!!!