Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A little bit of sunshine!

I just found out that Daddy Joe has opened his eyes (but not kept them open), responded to the Speech Therapist by obeying her requests, and has been pulling at all of his tubes and such. All of this is so exciting! The doctors have said the whole time that him pulling at his tubes would be the best sign! It would show that he's feeling something and that he's agitated and that's good motivation to wake him up! Looks like it's working. After all of the negativity from the doctors and just the unknown it looks like all of our prayers are being answered. It is so amazing and I can't wait to see him.
Please pray for his continued recovery and for him to wake up completely soon.

June 2008 in Port Aransas

post signature

6 comments:

Jessica said...

So exciting! We will keep praying for more good news!

Kendra said...

Oh that is wonderful news sweetie. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. Hope things keep getting better.

Craig'O said...

SWEET!!!! Craig texted me yesterday to make sure I knew! God is always good, isn't He? --Steph

Doziers said...

Amanda, we are praying always for Daddy Joe, and I am soooo glad there is progress! I know how much he means to you!

:)

Jenn said...

Wonderful!! I hope things continue to get better and better!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

We will keep him and your family in our prayers. Poor little guy! Tugging at his cords and such. He will be better before you know it!