Thursday, August 21, 2008

Daddy Joe has his own blog!

This past weekend while my mom and I were in San Antonio I sat down with Gran and we started them a blog. She is always at the hospital all day and into the night and was spending lots of time sending out emails to different lists- family, friends, old coworkers, etc. So, I told her she should start a blog and send out the link so anyone could check it at any time and she could read their comments instead of reading and responding to emails for hours. I know that many of you are praying and thinking about him and I thought you might want to check it out!

http://www.moseleymemos.blogspot.com/

post signature

2 comments:

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

What a wonderful idea. I am sure keeping everyone up to speed it very time consuming and exhausting.

Love it!

LC

Stephanie said...

Great idea girly! I'll have to check it out. Did you warn her it becomes addicting? :)