New Pottery Barn Kids Toy Bin
First Little Blanky (Thanks, Rachel!)
' Puppy Love' sign from Canton (Thanks, Jess!)

Little initial blocks that hang from rope (Again-we love them, Jess!)
New puppy paws that we stenciled last night
(Ahhh- the blue looks SO bright...again!)
Here are the lastest additions to little Jake's nursery. He has already been given so many adorable things!
Yesterday I made a run to Hobby Lobby and found things to make a stencil with. I also bought a puppy stamp and then free-handed a larger version for my stencil. I think they look like muddy paws...which I think is really cute. They will look much better once all of the other puppy stuff is hung in the room...right now they look a little out of place.
------------------------------------------
Daddy Joe Update:
My mom and I spent the weekend with him. He was moving a lot and turned his head when we walked into the room and told him hello. He also moved his arms and legs a lot more than when we were there last.
However, he was running a fever on Sunday, and yesterday we found out that he has Pneumonia. This is a set back and he is on antibiotics for it. We'd hoped he wouldn't get it because he was given a vaccine for it already. Please continue to keep him in your prayers as he continues to fight off all that has been thrown his way!


4 comments:
The room is looking great! Love the puppy paws!
The room is SOOO cute! I love everything!
I think it is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see the end result. You have gotten some great things.
Prayers are continuted!
I think the paws look great in the pic, I'll come over this weekend (if not before) to see it in person! And just so everyone knows, like Amanda said... the walls are really not that bright... it is funny how the camera makes it look that way...
Post a Comment