Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend Update

Well, sadly the weekend flew by and I am back at work and it's lunchtime.



I thought I'd update on a few things.



First, we did get our camera. We went with a Nikon D60 and we really like it so far. It came with 2 "how to" dvds, a nice camera bag, free Ritz/Wolf camera classes, and a free (mail in rebate) hp printer/scanner/fax machine. So, we feel like we did okay. I took it to Jeremy's basketball game to practice yesterday but I don't have the pictures with me today.



Saturday I DID NOT get to sleep in. I had been sick last week and woke up around 7 not able to breathe. I would freak out and then sit up in bed. Sitting up made me feel a little better so I got up and went in the living room so I wouldn't wake Jeremy. I didn't go back to sleep nor did I take a nap. What was I thinking?

That day we ran the usual errands and then while Jeremy played poker with the guys us girls hung out at Jenn's house. We played a fun game! It's called the Settlers of Catan. I thought I'd hate it. It was complicated and required luck and strategy but it is one of THE MOST fun games I've ever played! Us girls even outlasted the guys poker game and played until around 1am!

Sunday was, of course, church, lunch and then we went home for a little bit and then on to Jeremy's basketball game. They lost and the other team was such hot dogs and had such a horrible attitude! I hate for them to lose to teams like that! Ugh.

Anyways, later that night we went to Ryan and Jess' house to play MORE Settlers. It's bad, I think we'll be playing that A LOT as we're now addicted. So, if you need a new game to play go out and get it!!!!! :)

Our weekend didn't turn out to be as relaxing and restful as I'd hoped but we did have tons of fun!



post signature

2 comments:

Kayla said...

We played Settlers of Catan while we were down there a few weeks ago. I thought I would hate it too, but it was great! Sorry the weekend was very restful, but it looks like you had fun! :)

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

None the less it sounds as if you had an enjoyable weekend. It is almost time for a long Holiday weekend.

That game sounds like too much thinking for me, I'll have to consider it though!