Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4, 2008

Trey getting in his float

Matt and Taylor


Trey, Mom Jennifer, and aunt Steph

Taylor in deep thought

Some of the guys waiting on the burgers

Kinley and Ella and their sunglasses :)


Miss Ella Bella...precious!



Taylor realizing she doesn't fit in the bumbo seat anymore...hilarious!




Craig and Steph being silly




Kinley waving her flag


Kinley the patriot :)
Rachel with Ella


Ella getting kisses from Momma Juli
Jess, Laurie, me, Juli


We had a wonderful July 4th this year. It was a great day at Eric and Rachel's with good friends, good food, and fun times. We swam, watched the kids on Taylor's new playground, ate tons of food, played games, etc. We had so much fun that we were there from 3pm to 2am! Too bad I figured out how to work my camera on "action" and "twilight" too late for you to get to see the fun that we had with sparklers late that night!

Don't our friends have the cutest kids ever?
We are so thankful for this country we live in and our freedom! It was a wonderful day of celebrating.

post signature

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Starr said...

thoses babies are too cute!
Glad yall had a great 4th,
miss yall we need to do dinner soon!

Stephanie said...

Great pictures! Looks like a fun time with friends and kiddos! That's pretty much what we did too - hang out by the pool and grill. But with a wedding somewhere in there with a crazy family.

Just think - you'll have your little one there next 4th!!

Irma and Koby said...

Hurry up and get a belly already! I want belly pictures!! I miss you!

Kendra said...

Those babies are precious. Great photos. Glad you had a wonderful 4th.

Jessica said...

I will let you know, my sunglasses (that I have done a great job of not breaking and scratching...) have tons of scratching on them from that minute Kinley had them. Glad you got a cute pic so I can remember what happened to them! :)

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

They are adorable babies! Can't wait to have the Worley tyke here before you know it.

Glad you had an enjoyable 4th of July!

Work on that camera so we can get some other cool shots!

Take care!

Jenn said...

I'm so sad we weren't there! Looks like ya'll had fun!!