Sunday, June 15, 2008

Haley's Graduation...Finally!

Magnolia High School Seniors '08 (about 600)
Over and over family and God were mentioned...I've never seen anything like it! :)
(at a graduation, I mean)

The four "Egger" kids
Haley with the folks
ALL of us...the grandparents, Mom, Lissa, Jon, Zach, Mitch, and Luke (and me, Court, Haley, and Matt of course).


This past Saturday, June 7, was Haley's Graduation and party. I took many more pics at the graduation than the graduation party. It was such a fun day and we are proud of Haley! Several people commented on how that was one of the best graduations that they had ever been to. I have to agree. It was just heartfelt and genuine thoughts and speeches from several students who spoke, the principal, board members, etc. I couldn't believe how much this school focused on making them better people, relationships, respect, God, family, etc. There was even a long slide show including pics of all of the students. It was very impressive!

And for those of you who think this place looks familiar, it is the one and only Reed Arena on the Texas A&M campus. It was just an extra bonus to get to go back to good ole CS again!

Well, we just got home from our family reunion and it is 12:36am...so I'd better go. And we are getting up and heading to Port Aransas in the morning! See y'all later this week.

post signature

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad you had a good weekend. Hope you guys have tons of fun in the sun this week! Talk with you soon :)

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Congrats to your sister and HB to your brother. Isn't life just so crazy busy sometimes. I love it.

Make sure to take care of the baby bump!