The boardwalk connecting us to the beach
The beautiful ocean
Matt, Mom, me, Jeremy
Mom, Jon, Lissa
Jeremy and me at lunch
Our view while eating lunch!
Our ginormous bathroom
Uncle Jon and Lil Luke (giving him his father's day card) :)
Our view walking back from the beach to our beach house
The boys playing Rock band
A cute house for sale across the streetOne of the very smallest priced around $400,000!
Sand dollars found by Jon and the boys!We had such a wonderul trip to Port A this year! We headed out Sunday morning and came back last night. We had a great time with family playing games, swimming in the ocean, playing volleyball in the pool, going to local shops and eating delicious food! I wish we could do it more often for sure!
We looked at a few beach houses in the neighborhood where we were staying just to see if we could afford going in together on one and they were starting around 300,000 going up to over half a million...and these were the smallest ones!
I ALWAYS love going to Port A. It is about 10,000 times better than Galveston. It is clean with very little seaweed and very few people. I like it much better than South Padre, too. It seemed clear this time, as we were able to see down to our feet/knees even when we were in deep. At one point we saw a dead fish being eaten by a large crab (underwater on the sand). We also swam late a couple of days (since it was so hot in the middle of the day) and saw a fisherman catch two baby hammerheads right by us!! Very neat!
We had a great time and were sad to have to come back to work! :(


5 comments:
I'm glad you had a nice time! These pictures remind me of when I was in Folly Beach two years ago. There's just something about some beach towns that draws you in. I love it. I need a vacation...
Looks like SO much fun!!! I'm glad yall had a good time together! --Steph
Post a Comment