Well, the week is finally coming to a close!
This is our first free weekend since May. I haven't slept in on a Saturday since sometime in May. I am very excited! We have lots of little things to do this weekend, but all fun things and nothing stressful.
In preparation for Hawaii, baby, and Matt's basketball season we are going camera shopping tonight! I think we'll be looking that the Nikon D60 and the Canon Rebel xti. I have heard only good things from those that have them and don't think we can go wrong!

Tomorrow night Jeremy is playing poker with some friends and we're having a relaxing girl's night. I'm excited!
Other than that we're not up to much. Hawaii is now 2 weeks from today! I can't wait! There is one thing that comes with Hawaii that I am not happy about. That is that my grandfather, Daddy Joe, is having brain surgery for his Parkinson's disease the Monday that is in the middle of our trip.
Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I know that is such a scary thing to have to be awake for brain surgery! And I hate that we will not be by his side, waiting in the waiting room with the rest of the family. It will be hard to be so far away. We love him so much and would appreciate your prayers for his peace and comfort before the surgery and for the doctors to be successful in helping restore his health.
When we get back from Hawaii I will be almost 18 weeks along. We have an appointment that Monday and are hoping to schedule our exciting 20 week ultrasound for just a week or two later so that we can find out if Baby W (aka Shrimpy) is going to be a boy or a girl!


2 comments:
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!! Which camera did you get? I love, love, love my Rebel. Fun stuff!
You are so busy lady. You and Stephanie are making me want to go buy a camera too!
I hope you had an awesome weekend. Yay for Hawaii soon. I will keep your grandpa in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment