Well, we have had a very exciting week and have a very exciting week to come!
This past Saturday was Haley's Graduation and Graduation Party at the lake with about 50 of her closest friends (and family friends). We had a blast and I haven't been able to post pictures since I left my camera at my parent's house. I will post them soon, I promise!
This Saturday we're heading to Palestine for our Family Reunion and then Sunday we are leaving for Port Aransas! Yeah! We have so been looking forward to this and can't wait for a relaxing few days in the sun.
I will be sure to update with pics of all of these events when we get back!
Oh, and Matt also turned 17 on Wednesday. I can't believe it! We didn't really celebrate since we were just too tired from Haley's big graduation party. JUST KIDDING! Haha! He actually had a game that night (and made 24 points!!!) but I'm sure we'll do something for him this weekend in Port A.
This is where we'll be staying. Isn't it cute?



2 comments:
Oh I'm jealous! That house looks Heavenly! I need a vacation. Have a blast!!
Enjoy your time relaxing in Port A. We had a blast. I could've stayed the whole week, but back to work.
Post a Comment