Well, this past weekend was our last weekend of freedom (unplanned events) for the next 3 weeks! We chose to spend it doing relaxing things we wanted to do!
Friday after work I went to Jess' to go take Kinley's 7 month pictures. Then, we went to Chili's later that night for dinner. After that we hung out at our house for a few hours just watching tv and such. We were all exhausted and they went home before 11.
Then, on Saturday we slept in a little bit and got stuff done around the house and then later in the afternoon met my mom and Matt at the new Silverado theater on 249. It was very nice and clean...and I was very impressed! We went to see The Strangers.
Let me just say that is was one of, if not THE scariest movie I've ever seen. Most of my family loves scary movies...and this one was a good one! Plus, it is based on a true story so it makes it even scarier. Y'all have to let me know if you see this one! I liked it but it had me just very tense the whole time!
After the movie we went to Freebirds (Y-U-M!), Star Furniture, and Houston Garden Center to get some summer plants 1/2 off!
Sunday, of course, was church, lunch, and then a pool Sunday @ Rachel's house. I LOVE pool Sundays and this was the first one of the summer. I'm looking forward to even more of them! Jess and I headed out a little early so that we could make Jeremy and Ryan's basketball game at 4pm in the Woodlands. They lost :( It was their first loss and wasn't a pretty game at all. After that we went to Los Cucos b/c Jess had a 25$ off of a 35$ gift card thing.
That is our weekend in a nutshell. It did end up being busy but it was still a fun and relaxing weekend.
Note:We usually do not eat out that much but we had a Chili's gift card and the Los Cucos one, too! :) So we only paid for about 1/2 of the eating out.
Next weekend is Haley's Graduation and Graduation Party, the following weekend is our Family Reunion, the next day we head to Port Aransas, and the next weekend is Family Camp with our church. June will be crazy busy for us, but we are so looking forward to it!


6 comments:
June sounds like a blast. I love it when you have back to back plans, especially to spend time with family and friends. Just remember to take care of you and your SHRIMPY.
LC
Your June sounds like my May. I'm jealous of your relaxing weekend. I have to wait 2 more weeks for that.
I'm too chicken to see The Strangers...the radio previews give me chills :( But I did see SATC and LOVED IT!!!!
Sounds like a fun weekend! I can't believe you saw The Strangers. The previews scare me. I am a chicken! We saw Baby Mama, it was funny. Give Shrimpy a pat for me! Maybe I'll see you this week at Bunko.
I saw The Strangers this weekend, but it wasn't my choice! I do not like scary movies!! I was definitely tense the whole time! I survived though :)
I am glad to hear you are not spending frivolously at restaurants. That was all I could think about when I was reading this post. Thanks for clearing that up!! :-) -Steph
Oh... why in the world would you want to watch that movie??????
Post a Comment