Today I was calling Sadie from the back door to come in and eat. She was not coming, so I went to look in both side yards. I think she's been escaping the summer heat and going to her own little spa. Our brilliant neighbors have a garden in their backyard and like to flood it...which then floods into our side yard. It created a little mud puddle or two. She was laying and rolling in it like a little piglet when I found her (before I had to come and get my camera).
Grrr. She just got a bath yesterday. This is just one reason, that, since Jake was born, "our girls" have become our "dogs". I no longer find these things cute or have the time or patience to deal with them.
Closing the blog...
10 years ago

4 comments:
Ohhh, poor Sadie and Cassie! The funny thing is you have always loved dogs and now hate yours and I always hated dogs, but now I feel sorry for Kirby and try to pay him extra attention because I think he feels left out now that we have kids! :( We might have to adopt your "girls" if you aren't nice to them! :)
You sound like a mean mama! I remember how crazy you were about "the girls", until Jake came along. Poor Sadie, she can come to Gammie's house.:)
She's gotta beat the heat somehow
poor baby...she can come to Aunt Starr.
Post a Comment