Thursday, June 18, 2009

Little Boy Blue

Had to share these sweeeeet pics of our baby blue eyes!



Sweet kisses from Daddy





Cutie pie!




Had to stick in a pic with the tongue and double chin making an appearance



All ready to go to the outlet mall! Doesn't he look precious in his outfit my good friend Becca got him?


Do you think his eyes are blue? I can't tell. Kinda freaky blue sometimes... :)
He also has the biggest hands, look at those things!!




I've always said that Jeremy and I would have a bald baby with blue eyes and blond hair. I had blond hair when I was little, and blue eyes, too. Jeremy had white blond hair and, of course the blue eyes he still has today. This baby love of mine is everything I pictured we'd have and much, much MORE. We adore him and are so thankful that he is our's!

No comments: