Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fun at the Lake!!

We left on Wednesday to go to Eric's grandparent's lakehouse in Marble Falls on lake LBJ. We had an absolute blast and are sooooo thankful for wonderful friends and the summer fun we have together!!

Daddy and Jakey


Jax cuddled in his Mama's sling



Moms and baby boys! Rachel and Jacob will be in these pics in just a few short weeks! :) Yay!


I loved some of the big houses on the lake!





Beautiful! Someday...maybe...probably not, haha!




Love the waterfall into the lake!




I love this pic of Tay and Kinley headed up from the boat to the lakehouse




Daddy's and baby boys



Kinley and Taylor on the boat- two of the cutest girls around!!



Jake and Jax asleep on the floor of the boat. They loved it! :)

Jeremy and I on the jetski's







Sweet Tay Tay! :)




Jeremy leaving the dock on the jetski



Thank you so much Alarid Family for an awesome couple of days! We enjoyed a much needed getaway and had more than our share of fun!!!

No comments: