Just before we headed outside. I had just gotten him dressed in his lil swim outfit!
The "big girls" holding the babies. :)
You should've seen how carefully the girls got up when we were done taking this pic! We'll just say we're lucky there were no injuries!
And I just had to stick this pic on here because I just think he looks too stinkin sweet!!!
What a difference between this summer and last! Hmmm....an office all day long vs staying home with my baby boy! I am loving all of the smiles, kisses, giggles, cuddles, hangin w/friends, and yes even the crying, diaper changing, bottle feeding, teething, bathing, laundry and cleaning is so much more fulfilling for me. We live a blessed life and I feel like I am just trying to take in each moment-it's going so fast!

2 comments:
Glad to see he likes the water. And staying home beats the office any day! :)
That last pic is too sweet! Such gorgeous blue eyes!
Post a Comment