Our Jakey is 4.5 mos old. He has such a spunky personality and the sweetest laugh in the whole wide world. Video of it to come! I am so blessed to have this boy every day. Why did we wait 5 years to have kids again? LOL!

He is soo sweet. I love his bare skin! He looks naked but I assure you, his belly is covering his diaper. ;)

I love that when he falls asleep in the car he holds the tail or leg of the horse on his carseat.

Happy boy! Lovin that excersaucer.

Asleep in Gran's arms at Courtney's graduation lunch in Gruene.

Our baby blue eyes! He loves his travel swing. Best 10.00 I ever spent, haha!
Believe it or not his tongue is staying in his mouth more now!
2 comments:
Hey Amanda! I love your blog, and your little boy is so cute! I hope you all are doing well! :)
YES, best $10 you ever spent! Woodlands Online ROCKS!
Post a Comment