Jake was introduced to his excersaucer and water last week. His first impressions were pretty funny...you be the judge of which one he loved and which one he hated!
Rachel doesn't care for water in a bottle either. (I assume I guessed right.)She knows what should really be coming from the bottle and only water just doesn't do it! :)
I am married to my best friend. We've been together for 14 years, and married for almost 8. We had our first baby, Jake Tucker, on January 3, 2009. He is the sweetest thing ever and we couldn't be happier! We also have another baby boy, Seth Braden, on the way and due in October! We also have 2 dogs, Sadie and Cassie. We have a wonderful life including precious family, wonderful friends, and a loving God. We are very blessed.
1 comment:
Rachel doesn't care for water in a bottle either. (I assume I guessed right.)She knows what should really be coming from the bottle and only water just doesn't do it! :)
Post a Comment