Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sweet Daddy

So tonight we went on a family walk. When we got home Jake and I both needed to get cleaned up. So I was off to my nice, quiet shower. Jeremy took Jake up to his bathroom to give him a bath. When I got out of my nice, long shower I got dressed and walked into the living room to see that the Rockets game had started. I yell at him if he's heard the score and sit there watching as the Rockets are winning 19 to 3! Anyway...after I realize it's weird Jeremy and Jake still haven't made their way to the living room I decide to go see what's holding them up. This is what I find.
I was touched that even during playoff games that Daddy loves to watch he is still keeping up his nightly routine of reading to our boy. This Daddy definitely has his priorities straight!
(And notice how much Jake loves it! He's so interested in the book that he doesn't notice me come into the room clicking away!!)

Jakey and I love you very much and miss you during the day!





1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a great daddy! :)