Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Maternity Pics!

Last Tuesday (the week of Thanksgiving) I had a maternity shoot done in our house and also at the pier on the lake in our neighborhood. I wanted some in his nursery, but the lighting turned out to be really bad so we didn't get any in there. :(
Don't ask me why I waited until I was nine months pregnant with a double chin to do these pics...they should have been done months ago! :-) Here are a few of my favs:




I LOVE this one!






Swollen Fingers! Those of you that know me know my fingers are one of the skinniest parts of me! ;-) Notice the absence of my engagement ring and Aggie ring. I can't wait to fit in them again!


The shoes he will wear home- that is, if he does not have a size 2 foot at birth like my brother did!





post signature

5 comments:

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Cute pictures....I only have a couple of my Preggers. The Do Not Open Til Christmas is cute.

The final days are here. I can't believe you only have a few weeks left.

Miss work yet?

Andrea said...

Those are adorable!

Stephanie said...

The first one is adorable. That's my favorite. Very cute!

Not too much longer now! Three weeks? How are you feeling?

Kayla said...

These are great!! You look fantastic! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Amanda said...

Laura and Steph-
I feel great! Really! Everybody says you're miserable at the end but I'm not feelin it. It is hard to sleep and get comfortable at night but that's my only complaint!
I do not miss work, but I miss you guys! I love having a clean house, making homemade meals, sleeping in, and spending so much more time with friends and family! :-) Y'all better come visit after he's born! :)