Our little family (me 36wks with baby Jake)
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with our family. We spent it eating delicious food, playing Mexican Train, playing volleyball (net set up in backyard), running races, and playing hide-and-go-seek in the dark on my parent's two acres. We had our three cousins here, Courtney home, and Gran, Lissa and Jon in town also. We had a great day!
I am of course thankful for God and His son Jesus, my Freedom, my family, our friends, my home, my country, and all of the wonderful things we have surrounding us.
However, this year I have two things (read: people) that stick out in my mind that I'm especially thankful for.
First, my Daddy Joe, who left this life this year and who is always in my heart. We miss him, his humor and his personality so much! Thanksgiving wasn't the same without him.
And second, our sweet baby boy who is beginning his life this year. I can't wait to see and hold him and wish he would've known his Grandaddy Joe face to face. Someday...
I love them both so much and am so thankful for their place in my life! Thank you, God, for placing these precious guys in my family!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!!

1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving! You are due this month! So exciting!
Post a Comment