january
new year's '08
one of matt's games
february
superbowl party @ our house
visiting friends in Portland- beautiful city!
Saying goodbye to a friend at a girl's night dinner!
april
last lunch with Amanda before she moved to Austin :(
huge hair change for me this year! new cut and color! jess, too!
@ a friend's wedding
haley's senior softball season w/family
may
the best news ever! (we'd actually been pregnant since March and didn't know it)
Dad's 50th birthday @ shogun
haley's graduation in college station
haley w/gran and daddy joe at her graduation
port aransas
july
jeremy and I at Duke's in Hawaii!
me and my mom went to visit Daddy Joe a couple days after I got back from Hawaii after his first brain surgery. This was before his fall and these were some of the most precious moments of all... it was a great trip. he was doing so well and cracking us up!
august
most august weekends were spent in san antonio...and most of august was spent praying for a recovery for Daddy Joe
my 99$ spontaneous cruise with Jess, Jennifer, and Kayla- much needed at that time!
Saying goodbye to our daddy joe-still doesn't seem real sometimes...
october
3d ultrasound...finding out what a cute boy we had!! so neat!
shower #1 @ Jess' house... a blast!
pumpkin patch
kinley turns 1!
shower #2 @ Rachel's - beautiful!
b-ball season...yay!
thanksgiving
december
Jess and Nikki's surprise shower- me and all my preggo friends
me and my baby on Christmas Eve
us on our due date - Christmas Day!


3 comments:
Great idea to do a quick year catch up! Happy New Year!
Wonderful pictures. 2008 was a good year for you. It wasn't too bad for me too! May God Bless You and Your Family in 2009!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I've been dying to check into your blog...and just knew there were some cute pictures on there by now...and there were, just not the ones that I was hoping for. I've been out of "blog" touch the past several days, but I'm glad to know you'll have a precious little one by tomorrow. We'll be praying!!
Post a Comment