39 week belly picture (boy are these getting hard to look at LOL!)
I am still feeling wonderful! Truly I am. I have not yet experienced the third trimester misery that some describe and I am so thankful for that. I have LOVED being pregnant and am actually a little sad that it is pretty much over and hope that it is in our future again in the next few years!
At my doctor appointment on Monday I was not much further than last week. I am dilated around a one, his head is at -2 station, and I am 90% effaced. The doctor said all I need is a contraction...my body is ready! Last Monday (5 days ago) the doctor estimated Jake to weigh between 7.5-8lbs. Wow! He is not a small one. That is one of my only reasons I want him OUT! I'm hoping he makes his appearance on his own, otherwise we may be looking at induction around 41 weeks (the week after Christmas). I have another appointment this coming Monday, the 22nd. I will try to update then.
I have been getting many frequent...hey..how are you feeling type phone calls. It cracks me up! I know why you're calling! Even my own husband calls me several times a day asking if I feel 'anything.'
If it makes you guys feel any better I will have someone update my blog, or if I am feeling up to it....I will do it! ;-) You will know when Jake's on his way...promise! :)
In the meantime, I really appreciate all of the calls, concern, comments, prayers and encouragement. This is such an exciting time and I feel very blessed to be experiencing it. It has been one of the most unique and special experiences of my life- carrying a tiny baby for nine months (or shall I say 10...why is pregnancy considered only 9?). There is no denying this whole process is truly a miracle and a gift from God.


9 comments:
Yay!! An update! I love it. I'm so glad that everything's gone so well. We'll pray for an easy delivery and that this little man will be here very soon! Can't wait to meet him!!
Hey! Thanks for the update! Koby and I went to eat at Double Dave's last night and we were talking about you and baby Jake.
I am so glad that you have had such a wonderful (read: comfortable) pregnancy! It's funny that you say Jeremy calls to check up on you...there towards the end of my pregnancy Koby would say, "Let's go ahead and have this baby tonight!" when we would go to bed. As if I had anything to do with it! Silly guys!
Haha! I almost texted you the other day but knew you'd know why! I'm excited!!
Love the Christmas Card :)
Well... it is now Friday and Baby Jake is very much in trouble from Ms. Jess. I told him specifically he had to be here by today and he has flat out not been listening. Now I will have to give him another lecture that he must not come until the 29th (sorry Mom and Dad)!
Im WAITING JAKE!!
YOu need to come bc WE have to use your new STOCKING!
Can't wait can't wait. I am glad you have had an enjoyable pregnancy. Have a good weekend and know that when he is ready, YOU will know.
Yes-keep us posted. Belly shots are great!
I am so excited for ya'll! Children are truely a miracle. The love you will have for him and Jeremy will just blow you away. You look great! Enjoy these days of anticipation. I will pray for everything to continue to go smoothly.
you look beautiful
you look beautiful
Post a Comment