Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008!

Jeremy and me...he worked Christmas Eve and was having trouble keeping his eyes open!

Starr and me (sis-n-law)



Kaleb, our nephew, modeling one of the shirts we got him. I love it on him!





The Worley kids




Well, here it is, just after Midnight on Christmas Eve night/Christmas Day morning. We just had a wonderful evening with the Worley side of the family. Still no Jake, though! He missed out on his presents and stocking! He's a stubborn little one and I really wished he'd be our Christmas present but he's running out of time.

Just thought I'd let you all know...NO BABY. :) And of course thought I'd post a few pics of our evening before I head off to bed.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!!! :)

post signature


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Well... now we know Jake and Jaxon will have their first Christmas together next year! I'm sorry he didn't get here before Christmas, but just think... you atleast got a little extra rest around the holiday... well, maybe Amanda didn't get rest from being uncomfortable, but Jeremy got some sleep! :)