Thursday, November 6, 2008

How We've Grown!!

8 weeks

15 weeks

20 weeks


27 weeks



32.5 weeks


I was organizing pics on my computer and found these and thought I'd compare. So neat!
I'm feeling very large these days! But Jake is now between 4 and 5 pounds! Since he usually measures big, I'm sure he's closer to 5. I am still feeling major kicks to the ribs and sides and sometimes back, but have read that movement will slow a little from now on as he's running out of room.
My bellybutton is still "in" and for that I am so thankful! I've also not yet gotten a stretch mark! Let's hope that they hold off for good. I still feel wonderful and love being pregnant. The third trimester is not near as bad as I've heard!
I LOVE you baby Jake and am getting SO EXCITED to meet and hold you!

post signature


3 comments:

Andrea said...

You look great! So sad I will miss Bunko tonight, it's at your house right? I hope y'all have a great time!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

That is a growing belly girlie! Jake will be here before we know it!

Jessica said...

Hey now... no comments on belly buttons...