Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bring on Baby Jake!


view as you walk in the door to his room




dresser/changing table complete with all of the goodies from our showers




cute lil dirty clothes hamper- I'm sure we'll fill it up often!


comfy chair and a soft blanket. i know that it will be nice to have both of those for late night feedings and daily book reading!



expression on his wall...


toy bin! I LOVE it...




puppy stuff on top of hutch


"always kiss me goodnight" and nightlight


We are officially ready for Jake. Not only did we complete the nursery today but we attended our childbirth class. We learned a lot but were so glad that it only took up one day.

I am loving the nursery! We got so many neat things at our showers! It was fun adding it all to his three toy bins. I'll have to later post pics of his closet once it's organized. The boy will be the best dressed baby ever and he has tons of toys stored in there too! It's crazy.

I can't believe I am already over 35 weeks and Jake is supposedly around 6lbs. It is really sinking in that he'll be here almost any day now. I have another Dr appt Monday, they are every week now! I feel like I live there but love going since I get to hear Jake and check up on him.
Until next time! :)

post signature

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Bring on Baby Jake!!!! I really want him to be born a couple weeks early and I know you are more than ready!

Starr said...

YEah!! I can not wait to meet him!!
Ill see yall this week!:)

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

The room looks great...love the puppy stuff.

I am sure you are getting very excited. He will be here before you know it and then the fun really begins.