Jakey and I spent the beginning of Thanksgiving week in San Antonio with Gran and Lissa. We had lots of fun! We visited the zoo, I got a facial at facelogic, we ate some of the best mexican food I've ever had, went on walks, and I got to visit their church. What a fun but too quick trip! Thanks so much for having us, Gran and Lissa!! We love you!

Jakey on the way back to Houston!

He looked too cute in the play bunny ears

He LOVED the stairs in the living room and the mouse that Aunt Lissa got him (from the "If you give a mouse a cookie" series)

Gran and Jake at the San Antonio Zoo

Haha we were in the gift shop trying on hats because Jakey's face was in the bright sun all day and he hated it! (No, we didn't get his this fly hat, by the way)

The babies were chasing eachother (but they blend into their setting)

Mama kangaroo had a cute lil Joey! He poked his limbs out and stretched a couple times!

BIG ole hippos in the new Africa exhibit!

Baby Monkey hanging onto it's Mother

Jakey got to see his friend Riley at church
--How in the heck did I not get a picture of Jake and Lissa??? :(
No comments:
Post a Comment