
Haley and Jakey (he's making a weird face!)

Our cousin Luke making a gingerbread house

Matt and Jake opening presents

Jeremy opening our new dvd player for the car ( the condition was that Jake didn't watch it daily...like going to the grocery store) LOL...don't worry mom it's safely waiting for our next trip in the hall closet!

Dad reading his present from Jake... a photobook of Jake's first year filled with lots of pictures of Jake and one of his most favorite people...Papaw!

The Egger kids...

I love this pic of Jakey sitting on his pile of presents from Papaw and Gammie!

"My First Christmas"


I LOVE that face!

Jake and Sadie on Christmas morning (Aunt Starr was keeping Cassie)

The cutest curls ever!! Luuuvv them!

Me with my handsome blue-eyed boys!! I am so blessed to have them both.

Jake opening his stocking with Granny

Me and my honey

Kaleb and Jake with their Granny

Jake on his new ride on toy from Aunt Starr...he's clapping so obviously he likes it!

The Worley sistas! Just plain weird. A sister who's soon to be my sister-in-law!

Court and Starr
We had a wonderful Christmas this year! We celebrated at our house, at Jeremy's parents house, at my parent's house, and finally in San Antonio with my mom's family (Gran, Lissa, Jon and the boys). We had a wonderful time with Jeremy being off of work and getting to hang out with our family. We opened presents, ate delicious food, played tons of games, shopped, went to church, watched home movies and went and visited Daddy Joe's grave. It truly would have been the perfect Christmas had he been here.
I love this time of year. Our world and country are so lost and it is so comforting to know that Christ was sent to save us. By grace, through faith we are His and will spend forever in a place far more amazing then we can ever imagine!
We hope you all were able to enjoy this Christmas with those you love the most. I pray that the New Year brings health and happiness for you and yours.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Great post and I love the pictures. Especially your family photo with your 2 blue eyed boys!
Post a Comment