Hmmm...I never would have picked Mommy until I saw the pic of you in the bath! Brett and I have always thought he resembled his dad so much! I guess not! :)
I am married to my best friend. We've been together for 14 years, and married for almost 8. We had our first baby, Jake Tucker, on January 3, 2009. He is the sweetest thing ever and we couldn't be happier! We also have another baby boy, Seth Braden, on the way and due in October! We also have 2 dogs, Sadie and Cassie. We have a wonderful life including precious family, wonderful friends, and a loving God. We are very blessed.
6 comments:
Mommy, for sure!
OMG! On the first "mommy" one, I honestly thought, why did she take a 35mm of Jake in the bathtub! Crazy how much he looks like you!!
Hmmm...I never would have picked Mommy until I saw the pic of you in the bath! Brett and I have always thought he resembled his dad so much! I guess not! :)
Mostly I think he looks like a blend. But then the one of you in the bathtub....that's like his twin!
Agree Agree Agree, before these baby shots I had thought Daddy with a touch of Mommy!
He so looks like you! WOW! That's nuts!
Post a Comment