Monday, August 24, 2009

Mr. Mobile (and a few just cuz he's cute pics)

Jakey has been up to no good! He's into everything. What a change these past few weeks have been. Today, he left his room and followed me into the guest bathroom. I have a little shadow now! And I think it's pretty neat...but somewhat scary! He's gotten so quick lately... I have to watch him even more closely now. He's a mess! Here are a few pics of him getting around.


he's gettin' sooo strong! :)





he sure loves his swing! he crawled over to it, and decided he wanted in!




trying on his hat for next summer!




Soooo happy! He loved moving about freely. For a few weeks there he would move across the room, but it was a crawl, give up, scoot, crawl cycle and he'd get frustrated. Now it's pure happiness! :) Just look at that face!


He pulled his toy bucket over



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next two pics would definitely fall under..."Just cuz he's cute pics" :)


Well, just cause he and Kinley are way too cute! I think she likes 'em younger!



I LOVE it!!!


We love him so!

3 comments:

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Baby smiles are the best. They just melt your heart. Cute pictures.

Sarah said...

He's so very adorable!

Kayla said...

I love his "chubby butt" in the pulling the toy bin over pic! The angle makes his rear look as big as Rachel's! :) I love to see new pics. He looks soooo sweet!