Monday, April 6, 2009

3 Months!!



These 2 were sooo adorable!




Notice his little bunny tail? He's reading the book 'Bunnies are for Kissing' that we're giving him in his Easter Basket. :)



Shy Boy! :)




No explanation needed. Just too cute!



Today Jake got his 3 month pics done at Picture People. There are some really sweet ones!!

He's such a good baby! He was tired and hungry but did really well! Can't wait to go back and get more!
------------------------------------------------------------
On a different note: Wish me luck and please keep me in your prayers. I meet with my new thyroid surgeon on Wed. My old Dr moved to Austin, and now that Jake is three months old I am supposed to get moving on scheduling my surgery. Dreading being away from Jake and all that comes with surgery!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE!!

Jenn said...

Those are so cute!!! I love the blanket ones they are sweet. I thought of you today- I bought Junior Mints- It is dangerous to give a pregnant lady a candy idea!!!