Does this long, bigfoot, deep-voiced, couch potato "chick magnet" look like a girly man to you?Probably not. But there's more to it than meets the eye. We have noticed several things that we crack up about, since Jake is a boy and all!
Here we go.....
1.) PINK BOTTLE!
2.) Big closet FILLED with clothes.
3.) TONS of SHOES! about 25 pairs to be exact. There are more that aren't pictured.
4.) DISNEY PRINCESS WIPES!
Now- my excuses for all of his girly things!
1.) The pink bottle was part of a fabulous deal on a box of bottles. It was the only pink one...the rest were orange, blue, and green.
2.) I LOVE clothes, especially baby clothes. The day I found out he was a boy I got home and started ordering online from Janie and Jack and baby gap! Plus he has family and friends that have completely spoiled him rotten! And, in my defense, he has worn every single one of his 0-3 month outfits more than once! :) Thank you everyone! He's the best dressed baby boy ever.
3.) I LOVE SHOES, more than I love clothes. Period. Jake wears shoes all the time!
4.) The Disney Princess wipes were part of a box of the small packs of huggies wipes. I had no clue what patterns were on the inside. Who cares, anyway? They're wipes!
He's gonna kill me for this when he's older. We LOVE our girly boy. :)


1 comment:
At least you changed the URL before you posted this... --Steph
Post a Comment