Monday, April 27, 2009

Cereal Protests

Within the past couple of weeks we've started Jake on cereal. He eats huge portions when it comes to formula/breastmilk and is always hungry so we thought this might help. But, it seems like he's always trying to do something to protest or distract me from getting it into his mouth!


Sweetly gives me a blank look- like, "am I supposed to swallow this stuff?"

(as he lets it run down his face, of course)




smiling!



looking away


talking


sticking tongue out



raising the roof



sticking hands in mouth



Oh...and I didn't snap a pic fast enough when he SNEEZED his cereal all over himself. He tries every trick in the book. I don't know if we should quit and pick it up again in a few weeks or make him keep practicing now!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Haha. My favorite is raising the roof! :)

Jessica said...

Funny! Make him keep practicing, he'll get it and then love it! Plus... you will get better at "shoving" it in! :)