Thursday, April 9, 2009

Absolute Sweetness!

I never want to forget this most precious image. I've never seen anything more peaceful or innocent.






Daddy reading to Jake... sweet. He now reads to him daily and insisted that it become routine. :)





"Alright, Dad, you're losing me!"








First rice cereal! He did great. (4/7 - 3mos 4days old) Against the Dr's advice at his 2 month checkup. ;-)





Blue eyes! He's an expert at holding that head up.






Sweet smile!



Our sweetness is now well over 14lbs! He's getting huge and definitely bringing MOOSE back! :) I just leave him in a diaper and nothing else at home now b/c I just can't get enough of his rolls! It is so fun to see him thriving and getting chunky! Love it!

It's been a busy week and flown by! We've done 3 month pics, gone to a thyroid dr appointment, gone to Jeremy's work and eaten lunch with him, gone to my old work, and tomorrow we're going Easter dress shopping! Jake already has an easter outfit so he's just along for the ride! :)

No comments: