Monday, March 2, 2009

Who Would've Guessed...More Jake Pics!

I once said that when I had kids my blog would not revolve around them, it would still be about me and my life. Well, little did I know my entire world would revolve around and be consumed by this little guy. Even though I didn't know he'd be almost all we would think and talk about, I think that's the way it should be, especially right now while he's so little and we're all he's got to keep his needs met. I think everything we do right now is in some way for him.


So, since I know he's why most of you check our blog anyway now...here are some pics of our sweet little sleeper! :)




Is it bragging for me to say he's just beautiful? ;-)



Our baby Moose




check out that double chin. wohoo! After all the weight worries.




those hands are always by that face!






Last week Jess and I had a photoshoot with Jake and Jaxon. Too funny that they were already wearing the exact same socks! How sweet are these boys? (Jaxon 1 week, Jake 7.5 weeks) And how cute is Kinley looking at Jake? She has one of the sweetest smiles I've ever seen. She loves these boys!




post signature

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes, it is bragging... but its okay, he is so cute! I love the 1st pic, I kinda like the last couple pics too! - hehehe!

Doziers said...

he is precious!!! I love the photo shoot!!!