For what was supposed to be Jake's First Christmas (especially when I was pretty much fully effaced and a little bit dilated at 36wks), Gran got him the cutest Moose
(foreshadowing...'moose') overalls, shirt, and matching socks from our favorite store, Janie and Jack! They are, to this day, one of my very favorite outfits he has worn. He was wearing some little brown shoes with it, but we had been home a while when we decided to snap some pictures. He's already worn this outfit to church twice. I'll be sad when he outgrows it, or it gets too hot for him to wear them, whichever comes first. But, I'll be sure to save them in case we have another boy, and probably will save them even if we don't! :)
Doesn't he look so handsome? That's what we were telling him when he was smiling at us. Such a sweet, charming boy he is! Thanks again, Gran! We miss you!
Closing the blog...
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment