Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Little Update

Soooo long! :-)























Most recently our sweet Jakey has found his hands. He's stuffing them in his mouth and also staring at them all the time...while swinging them around. He sometimes follows them with his eyes...from having them straight up in the air (top pic), crossing his eyes and then lowering them-hitting himself in the forehead. It's pretty entertaining. Now, not only is he literally smiling half of the day, but laughing out loud!! It's so sweet and we are just having way too much fun with him!
In not-so-new news he is still enjoying the "just chillin" position with his hands behind his head. I'm not sure if you remember but he did this in every ultrasound we had! We knew he'd be a pretty laid back little dude! Doesn't he just look so relaxed? He's such a little man. Oh...speaking of little man, and now that he's out of the womb he likes to be entertained before he falls asleep. I'll have to post pics of our little tv lover soon. He'd watch it all day if I'd let him!
He's such a blessing to our family. Hope everyone's having a wonderful week!

post signature

1 comment:

Craig'O said...

Those ARE cool hands!!! I'd be staring at them, too!!!! (see you tonight!) --Steph