Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Too Sweet Not to Post





Do any of you remember "An American Tail: Fievel Goes West"?
Well I loved that movie when I was little! And Jeremy thinks that Jake looks like Fievel in the below pic. What do y'all think? :-) Do you see the resemblance?



Can you believe he doesn't have his tongue out? I love his little mouth!!





Holding his own bottle! :)





About to get all lotioned up!




Gettin' some lovin' from Mommy







Snoozin' on Daddy






Our family of three!



post signature

5 comments:

Kayla said...

He is beautiful Amanda! I can't believe I still haven't gotten to meet him! Hopefully it will be soon!

Craig'O said...

It IS Fievel!!! Especially with that litte ear folded over! --Steph

Jessica said...

The first pic is my favorite that I have ever seen of him! I love how his face is in his little towel! You need to put that pic in some contest!!! I love it!!!!

Doziers said...

he is sooo precious! He is of course, WAY cuter than Feivel...but I love the resemblance! I loved that movie SO much! This little man makes me want to coo and squeeze!! ;)

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Great Pictures! Enjoy!