Saturday, January 3, 2009

JAKE TUCKER WORLEY!

Baby Jake arrived January 3, 2009 at 10:57 pm. He weighs 9 lbs 7 oz and is 21 1/2 inches long. Mom, Dad, and Baby are all doing well! I'm sure A and J will be posting pictures soon! Right now Jake has a room full of visitors - Jeremy, Amanda, Hal, Debbie, Lissa, Gran, Velta, Shad, Star, Matt, Haley, Courtney, Rachel, Ryan, Jess, and Kinley. This baby boy is already loved sooooo much by so many - we know that by all the calls, comments, and text messages A and J received today! - jess

post signature

10 comments:

Jessie said...

Yea! Congrats Amanda & Jeremy. I can't wait to meet Baby Jake!

Craig'O said...

YAY FOR JAKE!!! And YAY for Mommy!!! -Steph

Starr said...

JAke is perfect! I love all you guys! I have TONS of very cute pictures!

Sarah said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see pictures! I'm sure that he is absolutely perfect!

GGma said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby boy.

Jenn said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him!!

Matthew, Nikki, Luke and Lily said...

We are sooo happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet Jake!

Grandma said...

Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing pictures soon and seeing him in person in February when I come to be with Jess. (Kinley's Grandma)

Kayla said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

Doziers said...

What an awesome start to a new year! A new precious boy! Can't wait to meet him!