Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend Update

Baby boy asleep on the chair in the living room after his pedi appt Thursday


Gran stayed with us Wed-Fri. We had so much fun and she was so much help!



We had a very eventful weekend! On Friday night Jake attended his first Basketball game. Matt's team (Magnolia West) played Magnolia. It was a great game, even though they ended up not winning after being ahead the whole first half. Jake did wonderful...he was asleep when we entered the gym and didn't budge when the buzzer went off or when people yelled.
Matt going for the jump ball

In Uncle Matt's arms after the game
Papaw feeding him his bottle




Becca snagged him for a minute! :) He's pretty irresistible!





On Saturday Jake met his cousin Kaleb and his Aunt Starr, Granny and Papa came over to visit.








On Sunday Jake attended church for the first time. He did great! We took a couple of pics before we left...


post signature

4 comments:

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Lots of first's to come for Jake. Glad he has been such a wonderful boy for you.

The Brays said...

You guys all look great! I so glad that everything is going so well!

Sarah said...

He's just precious! I love the updates!!

Jessica said...

I'm hopeing he get his cousin's BRIGHT blue eyes! I miss Jake, bring him over today!!!! :) I'm waiting on a phone call!