Monday, January 5, 2009

Jake pics for the Beggars :-)

Jake- 2 days old (I think he gets cuter every day)
Jake getting his antibiotics in the NICU in his 'Moose' outfit
asleep in the NICU (he's only there two hours/day)



Thought I'd post a few adorable pics of our sweet "Moose".
They tell us that's what the nurses in the NICU are calling him because he is huge...especially compared to the little teeny sweet ones they have in there. Today we put him in a fleece "forest friends" carter's outfit that is very warm and has moose on it before the NICU picked him up for his twice daily IV antibiotics. :) More on that to come later... no worries he is doing okay and is such a precious joy to us. I will post more on his birth story, labor, and visitors later.
Thanks to all of you for your calls, texts, visits, and sweet comments!
Love,
Amanda

post signature

8 comments:

The Brays said...

Just precious!

GGma said...

Beautiful baby! I am so happy for you.

Kayla said...

He is adorable!! Congrats again! :)

Sarah said...

Oh, he's just beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!

Jessica said...

He does get cuter everyday and I've never seen a newborn with such perfect skin! And yes... we are beggars! I know you have TONS of pics - post them!

Jenn said...

More pictures please, I won't be home for another week:) He is so cute!

Doziers said...

That is one precious little guy! His coloring is so beautiful! I can't wait to hang out with the little man! I have been itching to see pics of the beautiful boy! Thanks for posting! Don't you just love taking pictures?? Oh I am just so happy for your family!

Sarah said...

okay...i've been checking back multiple times a day...i'm needing some more pictures, PLEASE!!!