Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Softball, Friends, and Haircuts!!!

Monday night we went out to PJ's to watch the guys play softball. It was muggy and late, but we still had fun, as always. We look forward to our laid back Monday nights with good friends!



How cute is she?!?

She tried so hard to get Jeremy's goatee!
One of my BFFs Amanda and I eating at CPK Tues for lunch :) I've known her since 9th grade and we've been thru a lot together. She's moving to Austin in just a few short weeks. :(
Jess and I Tues night at 10:30 after our haircuts. Aren't we cute!? ;) Jasmin (my hair stylist) told her she's a hot momma now!! I agree! :)

post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessie said...

I LOVE both of your haircuts!!!! I look forward to seeing yall on Thursday night!

Andrea said...

You both look great! Wish I could be there for Bunko on Thursday!

Stephanie said...

I like the new haircut a lot. I'm glad I went shorter too!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Great cut and color! I am still going shorter. Need to get in there and do it. Looks so refreshing on you.

Doziers said...

YO Yo you ladies are lookin F-L-Y--I LOVE y'alls hair!!

Peace!
jules