Saturday, April 5, 2008

Trey turns ONE!

Trey with Mommy and Daddy :)
Trey opening his presents like a big boy!

Taylor helping Kinley put in her pacifier :)


The birthday boy enjoying his yummy cupcake


Miss Stephanie giving little Ella Bella a sweet kiss and Ella grinning at her Mommy



Miss chub eating her toes...


Trey has grown so fast and has always been such a sweet boy! I can't believe it's already been a year! He has great parents and it was a wonderful party!

post signature

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys spent your whole weekend celebrating for 1 year olds! Just wanted to let you know I'm stealing the two Kinley pics off your blog to put on mine... :) See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

It was a great party, indeed! I love the pic of Kinley all folded up. I guess she travels well. :-)